SILCIO Polycrystalline Photovoltaic Panels, with nominal Power up to 240 Watt per frame
- High quality due to automated production and strict quality controls
- Positive power rating (-0W / + 4.99W)
- Low temperature power factor
- Certified for total wind and snow load up to 5400 Pa
- Ventilated junction box with excellent exhaust heat, built-in escape ducts and ease of connection
- Specially treated glass for increased resistance to hail and stresses, as well as a high rate of absorption of solar radiation
- Homogeneous appearance and elegant design - Packaging that ensures the safe transport of the frames
- Silcio is certified according to international standards ISO 9001: 2008, EN ISO 14001: 2004 and OHSAS 18001: 2007
PV panels are certified by TUV INTERCERT according to the standards IEC 61215 & EN 61730-1 / 2.
The efficiency of the PV panels is guaranteed at 90% of the original one 10 years after delivery to the customer and 80% of the original 25 years.
There is an additional 12 year manufacturer warranty for material failure *